I am….Catholic. Wife. Mommy. Entrepreneur. Artist. Crocheter. Chocolate and sweets lover.
- I became a member of the Catholic church on April 19th, 2014.
- I married my college sweetheart Matthew on July 22, 2011 and we’ve been married for almost 4 amazing years now!!
- During those 4 years we’ve had 3 handsome baby boys; Bridger (3), Logan (23mo), and Krew (3mo). (And they all look just like their Daddy, which is FINE with me!!)
- I have an Etsy shop where I make bullet/shotgun shell/hunting themed jewelry. You can visit my shop ShElliott’s Creations ——–>>>> here
- I want to start adding crochet and baby items to my shop because I love to crochet and sew and I LOVE babies and just making stuff. Especially stuff that you can use often.
- Who doesn’t love chocolate?!? 😉
If you decide to follow me on my blogging journey you will get to read posts about my every day life, which will be full of my husband and 3 boys, our Catholic faith, my jewelry/crocheting/sewing, memories I don’t want to forget, and probably just random brain dumps. Because I just need to clear my mind sometimes and that works great for me!
If you are following me on my blogging journey be sure to leave comments and let me know you are here!!